so- i originally made my photography website with a blog attached, but i didn’t like the format of the blog. So i made a new one. I was frustrated with wordpresses lack of exciting templates and confusing html editing, so i moved on over to blogspot. i feel somewhat like a traitor to my wordpress blog which i’ve have for nearly a year, but i like the colors and such so much better. plus i can make it more what i want 🙂 There you’ll find my photography work & my personal life, everything from family portraits to beautiful weddings to what’s going on in my life. It’s both a blog (to connect with friends and family who live a little too far away) & a website (to share my most recent work with great people looking for a photographer). My blog is my online, public journal. I write a couple of entries a week from anything to my new pair of shoes, a portrait session, the weekend’s wedding, a meet-up with other photographers, family vacation…you get the idea.
So check it out!!
So I have began taking pics to build my photography portfolio. LOVE taking photos and I would love to continue to do it as more than a hobby. I just did a friends wedding (with Jimmy and MarthaJoy) and then I took my darling friend Sheila out for maternity photos. She is too cute!
Since we were on vacation in Myrtle beach, and I’ve been busy with photo taking and editing, and getting ready to pack up and move out of out apt, I don’t know how much I’ll be blogging, but I’ll do my best 🙂 I’ll post some wedding and prego pics soon too 🙂
Our trip to Myrtle was amazing! We felt so loved & encouraged and definately confirmed that our desire is to minister to college students and possibly to go on staff with campus outreach. We fell more and more in love with Jesus that week. And our pillow talk at nitr before we fell asleep was so much fun as we discussed our conversations and time in the word with students. Lovely time. And also loads of fun with a scavenger hunt, beach time, longboarding, and pool basketball. We are very excited to see what the Lord has in store for us this next year. One things for sure- there will be lots of changes, but we are relying in Him 🙂
i woke up this morning PISSED at brian. i wasn’t quite sue why, but i was really snappy at him when he tried to kiss me goodbye ay 6:30 am when he left for work. i was mad. i knew it must be his fault (of course!) but the details were fuzzy. as i tried and tried to remember why i was so upset, all i could recall was that he had sat down with my parents and planned out my life like i wasn’t there. something about moving to south america and becoming banana farmers? as i faded in and out of morning sleepy consciousness, i realized that there was no way that conversation had ever occurred! i dreamed the whole thing and believed it so heartily in my sleepy state, that i reacted in anger toward brian when i awoke! ha ha. talk about bizarre! i’m glad its not true that we are moving to s. america to grow bananas! poor brian thinks i hate him 😦
Our wedding is featured on a wedding website! check it out:
From Wedding Obsession (click picture for link)
1. It’s like waking from a long winters nap. All it takes is one day of sun and it’s like winter never happened!
2. Spending more time outside in ONE day than in all of winter combined.
3. Spring cleaning… Ok. Not really a “like” but more of a necessary evil. But once it’s done it feels O so good!
5. The anticipation of a lovely summer is WAY more plausible in spring that winter.
6. Sleeping with the windows open for the first time since October.
7. Going for walks after dinner… And it will still be light out!
8. Fruit! I could eat fresh strawberries, blueberries and kiwi and all the yummy fruits all the time!
9. Going for a run outside and your lungs don’t freeze!
10. Dresses and skirts and pretty shoes that don’t have to be warm boots!
11. Flowers and green grass and blue sky. The world becomes God’s rainbow in springtime!
12. Spring is when Jesus gave EVERYTHING for me… A sinner… So that i can have life. Thank you Lord… I love you!
words used commonly on my blog
from http://www.wordle.net/ really fun! and kinda addicting 🙂
My friend Danni is doing a giveaway from here blog. Check it out! some really cute girlie goodies