i don’t know how crazy i am about the song, but i LOVE the video! especially at then end when you see how it is made!
Monthly Archives: March 2009
So life keeps on moving whether or not you blog, eh?
Since my last post, i got a new sewing machine!!! yay! well, new to me at least 🙂 now i just need to get it to work right 😦 i was hoping to sew a dress for the wedding this weekend… maybe i’ll borrow my moms.
Brian and i are leaving at 8pm on thurs and driving down to atlanta for Andrew Knights wedding! we just found out we could go! it will be a crazy, fun, fast road trip! i think i’m going to make some beef jerky… never done that before! i’m already getting excited about “road trippy” games and snacks. What do you like to do on long road trips???
ps… this will be Cotie’s first road trip with us!!! He’s been a great car for the past 3 weeks that we’ve had him 🙂
when i was in high school, i seriously considered being a clothing designer and going into fashion. But that didn’t seem like a very “christian” thing to do, so i decided spanish would be better cus i could someday do missions. Ever since moving out of my parents home, one totally superficial thing that i have been missing is my moms sewing machine! Especially now that we have our own place and i LOVE decorating, all i can think about are sewing pillows to replace the ugly ones on the couch and making pretty curtains and fun spring dresses! Anyways, i checked out consumer reports and apparently the sewing machine they use on Project Runway is like the best buy! so now not only am i saving my money for a nice digital camera, but also for a sewing machine! maybe i should win the lottery?
So last night when I couldn’t sleep, I downloaded a bunch or applications for my iPod touch. One of them included a worfpress app so you can write blog posts from your Ipod. So I wrote the last one from my iPod… Told you I was turning into a geek! Haha
1. It’s like waking from a long winters nap. All it takes is one day of sun and it’s like winter never happened!
2. Spending more time outside in ONE day than in all of winter combined.
3. Spring cleaning… Ok. Not really a “like” but more of a necessary evil. But once it’s done it feels O so good!
5. The anticipation of a lovely summer is WAY more plausible in spring that winter.
6. Sleeping with the windows open for the first time since October.
7. Going for walks after dinner… And it will still be light out!
8. Fruit! I could eat fresh strawberries, blueberries and kiwi and all the yummy fruits all the time!
9. Going for a run outside and your lungs don’t freeze!
10. Dresses and skirts and pretty shoes that don’t have to be warm boots!
11. Flowers and green grass and blue sky. The world becomes God’s rainbow in springtime!
12. Spring is when Jesus gave EVERYTHING for me… A sinner… So that i can have life. Thank you Lord… I love you!