so ever since brian lost his job at LA Fitness, i haven’t been that active. Mostly i am either working, stalking facebook/blogs or cooking. Ah, the life of a wife 🙂 jk. So i was sitting down for a little blog stalking with my coffee this morn when i came upon a post by Katie Stromwall abut exercise tv. i was intrigued. So decided to et off my butt and try it. i found some free full length exercise videos and did one called hips, buns and thighs yoga. Things that i learned from this experience:
1. i am not at all flexible.
2. i have no balance whatsoever.
3. i am so uncoordinated that i can’t even breathe the right way when he says breathe.
4. After the workout, i ate some ice cream because i was hot and i felt i deserved it! ha ha
5. But it was really fun and i will most definitely be doing some kind of exercise tv video each day!
Tomorrows plan… the sexy chair routine? ha ha ha